Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stilla inspires the artist in you

Hey ladies hope you guys had or having a great Tuesday !!! I have a great pallet to review today the stilla holiday pallet I got it last Friday when I received a email  about get it first blabalba so I got it and the price was amazing only $18.00 and this pallet is so well worth it has a total of 13 colors from black to neutral ,blues and browns take a look !!
Look how kool this is ...
 Looks like a snow flake
Love there quotes
Petal Pink           Burgundy          Bronze         Coffee
                          
   
  Moss                green                        Blue Green        Navy
                      
  
  Lilac                 Orchid         Porcelain     bisque       Black
                  
So what do you think amazing right I 'll do some make up looks !!!
hope you liked my post hope everyone's having a great week

curves ahead

14 comments:

Alexandra said...

Wow, I love the burgundy! I have green eyes so anything purpley like that I obsess over. You'll have fun with that set for sure :)

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

Aranza said...

Wow the colors look very pigmented. I have never worn stila before, so i have no experience with their makeup. For $18 i would have jumped right in and snatch it too! Looking forward to some looks =D

MissNazal said...

a girl can never have too much eye shadows!! i likes!!:)

ViOoOlicious said...

THats a very nice palette! I love the burgundy and bronze shadows! Can't wait to see the looks! xxxx

Andrea. said...

Wow this looks so pretty. I want one :o What a surprise.

Rakhshanda said...

Wow those shades are really great!!! The price too is very reasonable. I really wanna see the looks.
Congrats dear for the award I've given you. So check it out fast.

The Girlie Blog said...

Great pallete! Looks like all the colors are covered.

dreamy princess said...

nice colors!
I think the package is really beautiful, and there is a quote.. (:
sure you'll have fun with the palette!;D

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Lovely colors, they are so pigmented and a great price too!

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Xoxo~SnowBunny2022 said...

I always love Stilla eyeshadows their so silky and perfect! If you haven't tried Kitten yet I highly reccommend it!

makeupbysnowbunny2022.blogspot

elizabeth said...

great colors!

Dolce♥Bunny said...

wow! Love the colors! can't wait to see what you are planning to create with it :D

Mimi said...

that is most definitely cool! and the colors are amazing!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

indianmakeupways said...

stumbled upon ur blog. its amazing. ur posts are great. i am a follower now. do drop by my blog sometimes. take care

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...