Tuesday, December 21, 2010

weekend iphone picture wrap ...


Hello ladies how you all are doing hopefully  well !!, I'm so sorry that I haven't been on bloggger what's wrong with me , the days go by way to fast . Before I know it the day is gone and it's 2am and my alarm awaits for me 7am yeeks , this holiday season I have many birthday's to celebrate my Dad's my mom and my brother actually ever member of my small family . So its filled with birthday cake and delicious foods yumm my waist line isn't too pleased lol. And another major factor is Christmas shopping omg its been intense, Surprisingly  I have a smaller list this year but why more purchases my husband made the funniest comment yesterday, that we had so many bags in our room  that before we knew it we wouldn't be able to sleep in that room . It was so funny I literally almost peed in my pants it was one of those moments lolol and not to say in sunny Californian its been raining so shopping in the rain this year has been interesting especially when the parking lots are full and my smart husband forgets the umbrella in the car . But it was a good time to pull that rain coat I had never used out of my closet so it worked out .                             
 
But overall this time of year is best, and its a time to thank God for all his blessing he has blessed me with . threw all the hustle and bustle hhaha always wanted to use that word  after all  the main reason of Christmas is a time of God and celebrating with the family . I wish you all the best and see you soon on your blogs .And again thank you for all your support and great comments you ladies are truly special

Here's some pictures from my cell phone a cell phone wrap up ,seems to me that I take lots of iphone pictures that I post on face book. Its raining and I don't want my pretty SLR to get a cold ahahah . enjoy weekend wrap up


 Its a wrap my lights outside , my remanding unwrapped gifts , trying red lipstick , a gift card I got from work , and a super elf haul coming up 


Yours truly , 

Curves ahead

8 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Great Picture. I think we all our cutting down on posting.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Such a sweet post. Sounds like you are having a good time with your family. Happy holidays!

Erica said...

Nice! You are very blessed!!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Cute pictures!
At least you're enjoying your holidays!

Btw, please check out my blog, i am doing my FIRST giveaway ever! You can enter if you like :-)

~Sherine
Check out my Giveaway!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Aranza said...

I have not really shopped...too lazy to do that lol! I love, love, love the way the red lips look on you. I have a hard time pulling them off. Seems like most red shades make me look "whore-ish" so if you come a cross a good shade let me know!

Love all that makeup lol ^_^

MsRinz said...

love the pics!!!!
Thats tons of goodies u got lol

rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

♥Bunny♥ said...

Busy Busy women you are!! But its always a good feeling to be busy ith friends and family! I love it!
Loving the pictures! Especially the one with all the make up! hehe ^^ Happy Holidays!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

You look gorgeous Candy. That scarf and your lipstick are amazing. Looks like you are all ready for a great holiday with family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...