Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weekend Girlie look

Hey ladies how you !!! omg I 'm so exhausted I went to this really dumb trade show today I walked about 3 miles allot of dirt it was horrible !!!well ladies I have a weekend girlie  outfit  after this post those pants are no longer able to use I got caught up on a fence bar something that slashed them I was so sad !!! what was worse was  that I was out and about !!! so I was showing some skin hahah Also I'm including  a dress I was going to wear for my make up party but my I didn't go with  it and the  hubs didn't like it that much so I knew it was NO
 OK what the hell is wrong with my face !!! I'm wearing some forever 21 pants , a love culture shirt , paired it with some black pumps
Omg those bangs I hate them

Well here's the dress I was going to wear but I decided not to !! its the cutest it's pink and black !!! maybe next time , I had to cut my face it looked to pink lolol

Hope you guys have a great week , talk to ladies soon 

Yours Truly , 
Curves Ahead



19 comments:

Keirasluckycharm said...

Oh girl! both looks look great.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good look. Very girlie. The bangs are not bad at all.

MsRinz said...

i told my friend about u! she's so conscious about what she wears and now you're her idol! :D

Aranza said...

i like thw bangs =D i love love love the dress! i know i always repeat myself but dang girl, you got some style! you inspire me to wanna try some outfits i would normally avoid!

Ramona said...

Candy, that dress is super cute and You look pretty! So sorry hear about your pants, but lets think positively there is somewhere some amazing pants which are waiting for You to come and buy them ;)

xoxo Ra

Sabina said...

love them both, your sooo stylish xx

Christine said...

you look beautiful :)

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

That dress is super cute. Sorry to hear you pants ripped. I hate when I have to get rid of clothes.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

-Sam I Am- said...

YOU LOOK SO FIERCE!!!!! I love it :)
Very, very pretty!

-mztoots- said...

cute dress =) i really love tiered cake dresses! so girls and feminine.

Unknown said...

Love your bangs, sorry to hear boaut your pants, the 1st outfit is cute and I like the dress too.

Tracy D said...

Both are cute, such a bummer about the pants!!

Alexis the Honey B said...

i like the bangs!!!! and love that pink and black outfit! so cute!!! i want to wear it on VDAY! lol :)

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

That little pink and black dress is so cute.

KayKay said...

both outfits look great. im lusting over the dress so girly and cute

Erica said...

You look great, those bangs are cute!

Jinx said...

Love that dress!

♥Bunny♥ said...

So cute!! im loving the pink dress! Its just so cute on you!!

Zahra said...

I want to say that you really inspire me :) I'm a curvy girl myself and you make it clear that a person can be big and beautiful at the same time. You are really creative as well.
Please subscribe to: http://zahzahcelebgossip.blogspot.com/
thankyou
xoxoxo
zaz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...