Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March has offical started

Hello my wonderful ladies, today is the first of my all time favorite month MARCH !!
not is only the coolest month of the year but the collest person that I've ever meet was born on the 14 of this month , your wondering who ...
me yours truly Curves Ahead 
another year getting older , but I must say my birthday is such a big deal for me and still is after celebrating 28 of them I was wondering when will it ever get old ??? I think never its official my favorite day my favorite month I'm making plans to see what I should do for my bday !!! let the plans begin
Yours Truly , 
Curves Ahead 
PS 
look what I found isn't cute 


13 comments:

Veronica Glam said...

I agree! Best month of the year ;) It came by so fast, didn't it?

Tracy D said...

I have a friend who celebrates for the whole month too, enjoy your birthday celebrations :)

Aranza said...

Ohh Happy Bday! Well March people are the coolest, smartes, prettiest, most intelligent and all in between, arent we? lol...I was born MAr 23!!!!!! And omg i feel odd celebrating my.....gasp.....deep breath.....relax....31 Bday @_@ but, i dont feel old at all =D

kmcwil01 said...

I'm sure you'll find something fabulous to do (and wear!) :D Happy Birthday month.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

The sign is so cute.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love march, its like we have gotten over the horrible winter and spring is here... yay.xox

Anonymous said...

My birthday is on the 7th! :) Ill be 25 ugh...freaks me out I was just turning 19 the other day it seems.

Alexis the Honey B said...

YAYYY Happy birthday month beautiful!

AB said...

Just want to let you know, you are a big inspiration to me and I mentioned you on my blog today ;D go take a look.

Unknown said...

Happy Bday sweetie! Hope you have a great time on your bday I am sure you will!

Ramona said...

Happy Birthday Hun!

xo xo Ra

Unknown said...

Oh yay! I can't wait to see some bday outfits

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Cheers!
My birth month too!!

xo*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...