Friday, April 8, 2011

week day girlie look

Hey lady's its Friday !!! as my husband I think what to do to either be a lazy Friday or go out I decided to post this post on my outfit today . Which I'm very proud of ,I felt super cool today trying to color block . Let me know what you think . 
 Blue shoes from river Island last year when I went to London 
Green Necklace and pink blazer 
Button down shirt with some studded tights 
Color blocking
Make was nice and light nothing to  crazy I was going to work
There it is chickis hope you liked my look have a great and safe weekend , talk to you soon 

Yours truly , 
Curves Ahead

18 comments:

Shareena said...

love the blue pump! ^_^

Blanca1018♥ said...

I love it! Those heels are gorgeous! You did a great job at color blocking chica (:
have a fun weekend!
Xoxo

Savannah said...

Love the color blocking!
Those shoes are HOT!

xxx

Erica said...

Awesome color blocking. I love those shoes!! What a beautiful shade of blue!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I so want to try color blocking out.

♥Bunny♥ said...

Loving the look especially the shoes!! I dont really know what is color blocking but, i really love your outfit so much! You look gorgeous even with simple make-up :)

Keirasluckycharm said...

Those shoes are so pretty! and i love the makeup. Have a wonderful weekend!

Ayu Muhamad said...

love the shoes and your overall makeup!
Color blocking <3

FOREVER '92 said...

You are so beautiful! and I'm lovin' you more with them blue heels -HOT!

Mandy said...

You're beautiful!
Love the blue heels and love love love the green necklace :)

June said...

You are gourgeous! I love it!!

thefashionfreak said...

Lovely outfit :) Bit of on-trend colour blocking eh? ;) Blue heels are gorgeous xx

Lin said...

your outfit is great ♥

Anonymous said...

i seriously want to raid your closet. hehehe!

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job adn def achieved thecolorblocking perfectly! I love the shoes and the pink.

Anonymous said...

You look stunning! Love that necklace

Heather said...

LOVE your heels!

Shayla said...

The color blocking is so hot!!! You looks amazing AGAIN. Thanks for the post!
xo -shayla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...