Thursday, July 7, 2011

Its getting closer

Ladies how are you omg 15 min till my birthday !!! my blogs that is I have a great post to post tomorrow can't wait but for now I'll post my 23&24 look and I only have 6 days left I can;t even believe it !!!
sooo I wore  the get it started dress , and my coral blazer I belted it with a black belt and finished it up with my new nude pumps from Jessica Simpson's
ok this dress is going in the trash after my 30 by 30 its huge and to long =( I paired it with my vest and belted the dress with my pink zara belt and my xoxo shoes
thanks for stopping by ladies !!! and can't wait for my birthday post !!!and giveaway

yours Truly , 
Curves

5 comments:

SleepandMakeup said...

i hope you have an amazing birthday love! <3 i love your style! <3

SleepandMakeup said...

hi love, i shared an award with you: http://msodapop.blogspot.com/2011/07/ootd-maybelline-stylish-blogger-award.html

<3

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Happy Blog Birthday. I wouldn't trash the dress. Try to sell it at a plato's closet if you have one or have a garage sale.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

You look amazing!! I love that first dress. So pretty.
xx
Alicia

Unknown said...

You always have the cutest outfits and let's not even talk about your shoe collection.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...