Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dress your body project


Its that time again for the dress your body project , Hope you ladies had fun showing off your waist with those figure flattering  belts here. I know I sure did , If you would like to share your picture send me the link to your blog where you wore a belt and looked incredible . I'll post all the pictures here so you can inspire many wonderful women out there !!!
So next project is the fitted blazer !!! Clothing can creating a optical illusion of a better-proportioned body and that's exactly what a the right blazer does.


the most flattering blazers are the ones that  reach the hip bone or just below it and 
                                          the buttons should fall at the smallest part of your waist.But buttons are tricky depends on your body shape ,They can either work with you or against you .
If your  busty, go for two to three buttons to lock and hold  your girls !!!
If you have a smaller chest, you can create the illusion of curves with a single button oh how is it great to be girl !!
If you’re worried about your mid-section, stay away from double-breasted styles, which can have a wide effect of your waist and that's never good 
you can dress a blazer up or down with some jeans or a skirt with anything your wearing you can look slimmer and give off a polish look and not to say there totally in right know !!
Hope these tips helped you !!! blazers are everywhere there so affordable now but you can always go to your nearest thrift shop and find some amazing vintage blazers . Will you enter this project , really hope you do !!

Your,
Curves

6 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I link up for the belt on that post.

Christine said...

Dont have many blazers in my collection, defnitely want to get a few in different colors :)

Love Christine ♥

Ramona said...

I'm so craving some beautiful black blazer.
I love this post , so inspiring!
Have a beautiful Sunday darling!

xoxo Ra

Joshua Ryan said...

I have noticed that pointy toe heals have been an in thing lately, People are wearing them again... ALOT. Even though I prefer pumps!

Unknown said...

Loove blazers and still owrking on using more belts I have consciesly made an effort to do so thxfor the challenge girl.

Unknown said...

Such an awesome project and tons to learn seriously. Sometimes I don't even know what looks good on me !! LOL.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...