Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello Lovers

Well first off let me start off by sating happy Valentines Day !!! I know I'm late so sorry,but doesn't mean I didn't think about blogging for valentines day. I just been really busy with upcoming projects I've been work on. But being that Valentines day is my favorite holiday I for sure didn't have it go unseen. Here's some pictures of my night and what I wore because really that's the most important part ,my outfit  right.


Well I went with a very romantic lace black dress something about lace that makes you feel romantic. I mean really I never felt so sexy with a high neck dress. You can buy it from my store Here


Well its no secret I'm a curvy girl so wearing something tight always brings insecurities, but this dress not only made me feel confident but enhanced my curves which I liked. I paired it with nude pointy heels to make my short legs longer you can find them HERE and some nude dangling earrings that matched my heels fin them  HERE.

So I went with something differant with my hair I swept it to the side to show off the lace on this dress I think it went well with the whole romantic thing I was going for.

 I hope you ladies was full of  love on valentines day !!!! and enjoyed it with the people close to you






Big kisses from Me to you
xoxo
Curves


6 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

those strawberry look amazing. You are stunning

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

New hair color? You look gorgeous. Makeup is perfect. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Better late than never, right?
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Gaby Fauchon said...

Love the makeup, outfit, hair... and those strawberries!

Gaby Fauchon said...

Love the makeup, outfit, hair... and those strawberries!

Bronzed Humanity said...

You look amaze! Love that dress on you, fits perfectly!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

John B. Marine said...

Candy, I'm sure you've had an amazing Valentine's Day. This is a nice outfit you've put together here. You look very charming with this dress. Your hair is nice, and I even like those earrings.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...