Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I challenge you

Ladies I want to invite you to challenge yourself to find your innner fashionista I'm going to try to do the 30 for 30 challenge.That means 30 items from your closet mix and match for 30 days !!!

I'm starting a new diet plan trying to lose this baby weight and having a hard time trying to do new outfits fitting my new role as a stylish  mom . I feel that this will help me bring back my fashion and get to know how to dress my body, I did this challenge once before and I loved it so are you ready for the challenge.
 see my pictures from my last challenge 30 for 30 1st try

I will be posting my outfits on instagram user name -CURVESAHEAD and hastag #curves30

So do you want to join me email me candyovalle@gmail.com so we can support each other as we do this 30 for 30 . It will Start January 20th so gives you all weekend to round up your outfits. OH did I mention no shopping for 30 days haha yes I had to slip that in there NO SHOPPING so not only do you get to know your closet but you save !!!

talk to you soon, thanks for stopping by
Curves xox

1 comment:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I'm so game for this. I haven't done one of these in 2 years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...