Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend girlie looks !!

Weekend girlie looks !!
Hey ladies hope your having a great Monday !! omg I had the worst day today I had to wake up super early and I feel like I hadn't had time to relax !!! but now we meet again and doing the best part of my day  Blogging !!! so have some looks from this weekend.
 I got this shirt form Love culture with some distressed jeans with black studded pumps , I was on my way to dinner Friday night with my husband we ended up at the Cheesecake factory yumm


My next look My husband and I went out and had a great time we ended up going to the movies  but the movies  had  a bar ,club not your everyday theater =) 
 I'm wearing a vintage Ann Klein blazer with a H&M stripe shirt with some black skinny jeans with some black booties !!

This last look was kind put together in last minute I really don't like my make up haha oh well !! we went to this cute wine tasting place in Pasadena loved it... great relaxing Sunday .

Sorry about this  picture I tried to make my make up  look better an now I  look orange hahah
forever 21 tights black H&M short forever 21 blazer with nude open toe pumps 
I took a picture of the outside of this place picture by yours truly
Thanks for stopping dollies , for you guys inspire my outfits !!!

28 comments:

Miss E said...

Love your make up, you're so talented at it!

bananas. said...

you're vintage white blazer is the bomb lady! i've been on the lookout for one and have yet to find the right one.

Anonymous said...

Yay for wine tasting! Me and my boyfriend went the other day, it was woooonderful! :)
Love the outfits, lady!

Thank you for the comment :)
XO.
www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

Stephanie C. said...

wow, you totally rock those outfits! and your makeup looks gorgeous like usual. :)

Aranza said...

I know i sound repetitive, but dang girl, you got style! Love that jacket, can you believe i do not own something like that? I know, right?!! As i always say, i do ger inspired by your looks,...now if i were your height...i would be sooooooooo happy in those heels (im 5'10"). I miss those days when my boyfiend and I had the time to really go out and enjoy the weekends lol....but that was long ago, before daughter and before being a slave to ASU lol!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

really I love your outfit...you are looking charming...love your makeup skill...

cowbiscuits said...

you look gorgeous! I love cheesecake Factory! xx

Unknown said...

Cool Post ♥ it

xx
http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

You look gorgeous in those outfits.......love the white blazer too!!!!

Christine said...

love your outfits, you look so pretty <3

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Camille said...

I love all your shoes!!!!!

Lorna, literally. said...

That nail varnish is such a lovely colour.

Just wanted to say thanks for always giving me little comments to make me smile...I thought I was subscribed to your blog but turns out I wasn't! I'm a follower now though :D

http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.com

T x

Cindia said...

I loooove the first look. The others are just as great but that one was my fave. You are such a fashionista : )

Thanks for following! I am following back!

Marina said...

uahhh that cake!!
nice blog.
thank for stopping by

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

xx

Unknown said...

The paris shirt is just gorgeous :D

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love it all!!! Love that vintage blazer with the stripped shirt. It looks fabulous :)

Unknown said...

oh i love your style!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Alexis the Honey B said...

i would give up my first born child to eat that cheesecake right this second! =] cute pics, doll! i love your jeans in the first pic!

ViOoOlicious said...

OMG those jeans!!! I love it!! You have great style! and that pastry looks delish!

Valerie said...

I love your blue nails and that cheesecake looks delicious! You look fab!

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

you all are truly amazing thanks for commenting !!!

Emy said...

Love the heels from The 1st pic and adore the last 2 outfits!

I'm a new follower, if you get a chance check out my blog :-)

http://wannabestylishcook.blogspot.com/

dulci said...

love the paris shirt!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

F21 and H&M? You're my kind of girl!!

Mimi said...

i love your "paris" top! :D

p.s. thanks for your comment on my blog and for following!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your outfits as usual! You have amazing style! :)

http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

Jackee said...

Look at you!! I love your outfits girl!! So cute! You inpire me to wanna dress up more. I love doing makeup, but most of the time I am in jeans and sneakers! LOL!

Nikkay said...

I LOVE your first outfit and third! And your makeup is beautiful! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...