Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Girlie Look

Hello my fabulous ladies , Hope you all are doing good , as for me I'm still sick. I lost my voice and I cough so much I have to pee . SO yeah my life  pretty much sux right now . But other then that I have a weekend girlie look for you today !!! I actually was really sick in this picture but by looking at it you never would have know . It was my Nephew Matt bday this weekend the big one 1 yes one year old . It was his big day and it rained but that didn't stop the best party of the year . I'll be showing you some pictures of the party next post .

For now here's what I wear !!! what do you think of the boots it was cold but I had my heart set on this dress
Dress from H&M 34.00 buck its a super steal came with the fax leather belt , I paired it with a Ann Taylor blazer some black sheen tights , with my baker boots along with a chunky bracelet and ring from forever 21 with a Tiffany necklace
So let me talk to you about my make up I don't know who of you saw the Grammy but Katy Parry had some super cool make up when she was wearing those wings that made no sense but anyways . I googled images of her look and this is what I came up with .
So the look was purple eyelid with a shimmer lime green on the underline , with a pink lip =) 


what do you think of the make up !!! hope you ladies enjoyed my post , talk to you all really soon and have a blessed week .
Yours truly,
Curves ahead 


30 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Sorry you got sick. But you look lovely. I like the ribbon as a belt.

honeygirlk said...

This is hot girl, I love this look. I so want boots like that but it is always difficult to find. And... your makeup is bangin'. :)
xoxo,
Honey

http://www.honeygirlsworld.com

Unknown said...

You look great and so sorry for getting sick. I was sick and I hated it. I hope you feel better soon.

By the way, you rock those knee high boots so well. I wanted to buy a similar pair but I don't look good in it lol. I'm short so I feel like it's eating my legs haha..

Anonymous said...

cute outfit :) get well soon!

Shayla said...

You look super fab for being sick! Keep rockin it girl! xo

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

Happy Bday to your nephew :D
I love the boots qith the dress ;) I adore over the knee boots as much as I adore blazers so.. you are perfect.
The make up is fun and colorful, maybe too much for me LOL
Kisses

o0fAshionstArr0o said...

love you outfit you look amazing

0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that dress was $34! It looks fantastic on you.

Unknown said...

Very Pretty as usual, I love the boots!

Unknown said...

Girl you look fab in that dress. You did not look sick at all. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

I really couldnt tell you were sick you look great! This dress really flatters you I just love the whole look and the makeup is gorg. The colors are very vibrant I love them.

Jessica said...

:-( I hope you are feeling better.

I love your dress. And your makeup always looks amazing.

~!@ngell@!~ said...

I really like this dress. very flattering.

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

I absoluety love your eye makeup! its fantastic. and your boots are uberly cute.
feel better soon!sds

Tiffany Monet said...

Girl you be Kill'en them!! =) love it!
xo T

Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

KayKay said...

hope u get well soon your makeup is flawless as always and the dress with the boots is a perfect match =)

Amber said...

whoa those boots are hot

yourstrulypam said...

Cute outfit. I love your dress. H&M has the best clothes.

Mandy said...

You always look great, I love your style. :)

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I wish you could do my make up. I love the dress and it looks awesome with the boots.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, can't go wrong at H&M. Keep sharing the makeup and style love girl!
http://blogs.inlandempirefamily.com/2011/02/16/can-moms-really-have-it-all/

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Great look! Both the outfit and the makeup are great. You should enter this look (or another one) into my Red Carpet competition.
xx
Alicia

Aranza said...

oooooh love the makeup! I love bold colors and this is so pretty. i also loved the boots and dress. that dress is pretty....i whish H&M didnt have clothes that are toooooooo tiny for me =/ dang those boots are awesome!

Nikosmommy said...

Love love love this outfit!!!! It works perfectly!

Princess Feef said...

you look great hun ,, love the makeup

Princess Feef said...

you look great hun ,, love the makeup

Ramona said...

Wow! You look stunning! That dress looks PERFECT on You!
I saw KP make up and I like it as well. and You rock it so amazing!

I thought can I try it with pink on eyelid and mint under waterline?


xoxo Ra

Mlle Vanilla said...

Wow ! You look gorgeous !

Mara said...

That is a cute dress for $34. WHAT A STEAL!!!!

I hope you get better soon. :)

AnNeTtEe said...

oOhh this is such a great outfit/look!!! I love those blazers on u oh & those boots are to die for!!! I love it!!!! not to mention the pretty eye look.... gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...