Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Make party smokey purple eyes

Hey ladies I have some great news today !!! I 'm hosting another make up party I had such a great time on the first one you can see it here smokey eye party and it has taken me way to long to get the second one going !!!!. But its never to late when its comes to make up !!! So I'm doing a nice purple smokey eye that looks great with about any outfit any event that you might be going to . Gives your eyes a beautiful romantic feel

sooo I'll be hosting this party Aug 6,2011 parties include a goody bag with all the tools that would be used to create this look . A hands on step by step demonstration of this look with some yummy cupcakes and refreshments !!! cover charge is 20 person !!!  and what's better then  all girls talking about make up right 

So if you in the valley come join us as we have a girls day !!! well all need a girls day right !!!


Please contact me if you would like to join us @  curvesaheadmakeup@yahoo.com or leave me a comment on here with your email address and I'll send you more info

7 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like so much fun :) Wish I could come :)

Love Christine ♥

Shareena said...

it sound fun! I wish I lived nearby! darn! have fun!

Lin said...

love the purple color ♥

Amber said...

wish i lived closer, have a great time

Ramona said...

Oh, I wish You would live somewhere nearby me. Sound so exciting!

xoxo Ra

Mimi said...

wow, that sounds like such a fun event! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

WoooHoooo....LOVE purple eyeshadow and been totally rocking the smokey purple yes myself.!!


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...