Saturday, August 20, 2011

Aldo , H&M , forever 21 , Charllotte Russ haul

5 comments:

Mara said...

I love Forever21 and H&M...the prices are so cheap and affordable. Great picks.

Nicole said...

LOVe hauls! I actually have a YT channel and make beauty videos also! Yours are great!

You picked some great finds in this haul! yayayaa!

Ramona said...

That bag is gorgeous! I love those layered bracelets, looks so super stylish. Oh, so great purchases You have got. Can't wait to see how You gone style them up.
♥
xoxo Ra

Carrie said...

you got some really cute stuff! i like that gray bag. super cute!

I'm having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join. :D
Feather Earrings Giveaway!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I need to go shopping with you NOW. You always find the cutest things ever.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...