Saturday, October 29, 2011

using three different color eyeshadow tutorial using Kat Von Dee pallet

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty look!
~Jazmin

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Haha, I love how bubbly you are when you're doing the tutorial !
:D


<3,
Dana

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good tutorial. Very thorough.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Carissa said...

Love the tutorial!!! I just got "hip" to Kat Von D eyeshadows and I LOVE them!!! I have the Ludwig palette...LOVE IT! I think I may purchase this one too!

Ramona said...

Wow! You know how to emphasize your beautiful eyes. You always look like Cleopatra. This was wonderful video.
♥
xoxo Ra

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Love the look love!

Erica said...

thx for the birthday wishes, you look pretty as always! :)

Alicia said...

Thanks for sharing.

Bronzed Humanity said...

Your so cute! Love this look!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love this look!!! Fab tutorial, sweetie :)

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Love the tutorial :) I'm glad you are using the naked palette I got it not too long ago and needed more ideas on using it :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Unknown said...

Great tutorial girly. I love her products.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...