Monday, November 7, 2011

These Time I will Cherish forever

Hey  my pretty ladies hope you all find yourself well , So sorry I haven't posting , I've been so busy with a project but hopefully I'll be around more this week !!! SO I have some pictures of the trip to the pumpkin Patch last week !!! it was amazing time that I'll cherish forever. Its those memories that are captured in your heart . And unforgettable.
 Is it me or is that guy looking at my butt lololol
The love of my life and myself enjoying another Fall season 
The women , that made me the women I am Today my momicita 
My family that I love and cherish
And this little guy loved it !!! 


Thanks for stopping by and letting me share with you my memories with my lil fam bam , Hopefully this will be a tradition love pumpkin patches . Did you go to the Pumpkin Patch this year ???

Talk to you soon pretty ladies , 

Yours Truly , 
Curves

14 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Aw what sweet pictures =) I can't wait to have a family like that.

Dani*LaLa said...

HAHAHA the first thing I said when I seen the first pic was "that guy is starring hard" lol.

I love pumpkin patches there so much fun =)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Awww loved your fam bam. Such a lovely time.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Veronica Glam said...

So beautiful!

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

What a beautiful post and pics.
thanks for sharing those great times with us.
I'm happy to see you laughin and being happy with your family.
Kisses lovely.

Ramona said...

You had such a bliss with your family.So wonderful photos of beautiful memories and you all so happy.
You look day by day more gorgeous!

xoxo Ra

Amber said...

awww that last pic is crazy adorable.

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

Awwwwwwww such sweet pictures....

Gorgeous Glam said...

How sweet!!

MsRinz said...

Beautiful memories indeed!!! I love those pictures!

Blanca1018♥ said...

Awww.. great pictures. Family is always the best. Thanks for sharing girly.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Looks Like you had a good time.

Jacenda LeeAnn said...

Love the pictures! This time of year is so much fun! :)

Heather said...

I love these pictures, beautiful as always! Haven't heard from you in awhile wanted to come say Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...