Thursday, February 9, 2012

Always grateful

Hey ladies how are you !!! Hopefully great I'm at the hospital right now I came with a close friend of mine . Hospitals are so sad every person is fighting some kind of battle.makes you appreciate the lil things that we can take advantage of ... So today I'm grateful to be here sharing all my memories with  you ladies and gents commenting you all are awesome

here's a day look for me !! Hope you like it


Wearing some black jeans with my new h&m blazer and my new fancy steps scarfs they have a new collection you guys have to check out !!!Fancy Steps Here

And my shoes of course from fancy steps !! Wedges here

Thanks for stopping by

Yours
Curves

13 comments:

Laura said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Savannah said...

I'm in loveeee with that blazer, I want it! You look gorgeous!

xxx

Cacy said...

You look amazing!
Love that pink blazer and the shoes too!!

http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the whole outfit and the scarf totally gives it a pop and your fancy shoes are so secy wioth the straps. I hope evertyhing goes well for your friend. Thnking positive for her.

Erica said...

You look great. I hope your friend feels better. Hospitals are sad, but you're right they make you grateful for life!

John B. Marine said...

What a beautiful lady you are. The closeup image of you is beautiful. Your outfit is fun and lovely. This is yet another candy-sweet outfit, Candy. Lovely!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I'm in love w/ all the colors! Your shoes are TDF!!!
NAtalie

Blanca1018♥ said...

Love it love it love it!
<3
I want a hot pink blazer even more now :(
Super cute scarf girl.

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

You look beautiful in your pink blazer. So sorry about your friend dear.
kisses!

my mini bag said...

Cute outfit. Love the pink on you.

I hate hospital too. I hope everything is okay

Thanks for sharing your amazing outfit.
http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh no. So sorry about your friend. Hope the situation gets better.

Love blazers and especially pink ones. You look beautiful as always.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

I so have to go to H&M to get that pink blazer. You look great. I hope you friend feels better soon.

Unknown said...

I need to get myself a pink blazer. It's so adorable. Love your pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...