Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Its my birthday ..... tomorrow .....

Ok why is it so hot !!! this is crazy its still winter and I swear it 90 outside !!! thinking I might need to pull my summer clothes out. I have nothing to wear !!!! says a girl that converted her only other bedroom into a  closet (hey,don't judge me) . Well tomorrow my birthday !!! and I'm excited as always just not very alert ... how can I explain that ... well I'm doing so many things at the same time that I keep on forgetting it's my birthday. And this has never happen to me ever,but I'm getting older life well life is hard and sometimes we just don't have time to hire the marching band for your birthday J/K . Well regardless its my birthday and all I want for my birthday is a .... I'll let you fill in the blanks.

Here's a recap of my last year birthday !! I will be seeing Aggie for a vegas weekend oh yeah !!! cheers to good time bad hang overs !!!



Hey hubs if your seeing this yeah you have to out do these flowers (good Luck )

Man I really have to step up my birthday dress this was really cute lol

We will always have the memories and the people that where there to share them with us



SO I'll see you tomorrow don't forget its my birthday K

xoxo
Curves  

4 comments:

Blanca1018♥ said...

omg! I cant believe it's been a year already! time super flies. but just know that with every year that passes you look extra gorgeous.

I'm exited to see you at Aggie's Wedding :)

John B. Marine said...

Your minty fresh beauty shines again with that beautiful white dress, and also with the lovely mint blazer and pumps. Looking amazing!

Since today is officially your birthday, happy birthday, Candy! It has been a great pleasure to follow "Curves Ahead" and to see your outfits and styles. I hope you have a happy and safe birthday. Be sure to have fun and be safe. Oh, and keep this blog awesome!

Make a wish and blow out the candles on the birthday cake, birthday girl! :)

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look fabulous in those colors, vibrant as always!

Anonymous said...

I have a question,on your last photo with the mint blazer,white peplum dress & the (mint mary jane bow heels) are they true to size?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...