Saturday, November 20, 2010

confusion of a shopaholic

Hey ladies hope your having a lovely weekend !! as for me I have a nice haul to share with you guys I hadn't had a chance to post couple things I bought hope you guys enjoy my picks please let me know which is your favorite !!!
BTW the title of my post is because my husbands is going to do a intervention with my nephew for me to stop shopping ahhaha  its a inside joke that makes me smile every time I think about my nephew and my husbands sitting down talking to me makes me laugh because he's 7 mnths old ahahahah 

Lets start with the shoes 
Leopard booties !!! from Charlotte  Russ
Look at this heel
Pink purple pumps with a strap detail with a gold heel
This heel is amazing !!! also from Charlotte Russ 
Now from Forever 21
 A furry vest I've seen them everywhere I just had to get one but still not sure how to style it 
has this cute bow belt 
This awesome bomber jacket in gray 
has this fabric collar 
Now H&M 
H&M black vest love to pair these with tights
Cute yellow dress that reminds me of high school hahha I don't know why ahaha

Last I go this cozy sweater from Marshall's 
with a exposed Zipper 

wow sorry I didn't think it was going to be this long hope you enjoyed my picks , thanks for commenting on my post like always you are my inspiration for all my buys seeing all you lovely ladies blogs . I have a great weekend talk to you soon 

Yours Truly 
Curves Ahead

31 comments:

beautydiva said...

I love your shoes too much and omg that yellow dress... Its lovely :)

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

LOVE LOVE your shoe.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

Wow....did you do great or what?? I have the same furry vest...love it, and love the bow belt..I take that off and use it in tons of ways, lol....Im going shopping at the mall tomorrow...I always hit up Charlotte Russe for shoes...those are amazing!! Ill have to see if they have any like it when Im there....LOVE the leopard booties....Cmon..how could you not??? lol

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

meli said...

love ur haul.. i change my link here the new one i just add somethin beautyfashionmeli03.blogspot.com

Erica said...

I HAVE THOSE SHOES!!! They're hot! They remind me of Louboutins!

Brooke T said...

I looooove the yellow dress! so pretty :)

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I want those pink heels for my shelf so I can sit and look at them all day.

Unknown said...

wow nice haul! I love the leopard booties! I think I want one too lol.

Mara said...

Oh the 1st pair of heels are KILLER! I love leopard print!

liquoredonlacquer said...

cute haul! i love the fuchsia heels!! :-)

Toni Tralala said...

I've been wanting to buy those leopard boots from Charlotte Russe! I saw them online but I want to see what they're like in the stores because some of their stuff can be deceiving.

The boots look good though! Are they cumfy? It's BoGo, right? Second pair for $15? :)

Anonymous said...

Love your haul, especially the shoes.

glosslover said...

love the shoes sooooo pretty! you always have the prettiest shoes! xoxo

Jamie Dorman said...

I want leopard print shoes, but the problem is I can't see them being in style too long, so I'm going to be strong. I am going to buy that yellow dress though!

Princess Feef said...

wooooow the purple shoes <3
girl ,, ur a one super cool/hot/ stylish ,, Fashionista <3

Christine said...

i have been looking for a pair of leopard shoes for a very long time now. These are just gorgeous, you lucky girl :)

Wish i could buy those shoes in Norway too! How high is the heel on the leopard boots? :)

xoxo Christine

Anonymous said...

Great haul mamacita! :) You always have such nice shoes!!

Sriya xx

xoxo Mimi said...

Hey doll thanks for stopping by my blog. I def. signed up to follow your blog. My favorite item is the first boots. I mentioned on my blog how I have been trying to find these boots everywhere. But they dont have them at the store here. Bummer... Well enjoy your Sunday doll.

♥Bunny♥ said...

you always have lovely nice hauls of clothes!!!!!
and I love the leopard shoes!! Its sooooo to die for!!
and so funny that they want to have an intervention! so cute!

Courtney Erin said...

I adore those leopard print shoes!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog - yours is lovely and I'm following!

Tanya said...

Love the leopard heels.

http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

E M M ∇ said...

Love the leopard print shoesies! I need me some of those!

I feel like I need to go shoe shopping pronto now...

Vintage and Vamps
xoxo

Christine said...

He is the best, I finally own a LV bag too. <3 YAY haha :)

Love you girlie <3

xoxo Christine

Anonymous said...

great haul! as usual, I love everything haha. especially the furry vest :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

OMG!!! The leopard booties! Amazing! And I need a bomber jacket, too! =D

Arantxa Chavarria said...

love the shoes!!!



http://sweetlittleconfessions.blogspot.com/

✿M.I.T.C.H said...

Loving the shoes as well!

Following you now sweetie! ;)

http://thebeautygaga.blogspot.com/

C said...

I swear you always buy the cutest shiet ever! :)

Anonymous said...

love the pink heels and bomber jacket,
u got nice taste chica ♥

Barbra said...

Another perfect haul! Ahh I wish I could have your clothes and shoes!

nina said...

I fell totaly in love with the booties. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...