Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Know its late

Hey everyone here's a collage  of pictures of my Christmas holiday I now its so late just with my new Ipad I hadn't had a chance to upload my pictures here they are from my photo shot to eating , decorating ornaments , to all the treat I made ,hope you enjoy my pictures









































































































Hope everyone had a great Holiday


Yours Truly ,
Curves Ahead 

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics! You've got a beautiful family. :)

Aranza said...

Wow everything looked awesome! I loved how the entire family was color coordinated. The baby boy is soooo adorable =D

I am glad you guys had a great holiday, you and your hubby looks sooooooo happy together ;)

Erica said...

love this! It's like Christmas all over again! And that's a lot of presents. Everyone looks fabulous and happy! :)

Christine said...

awesome pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! :)

Jess said...

beautiful pictures! you have a lovely family..thank u for sharing them with us!

http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Great Pictures. Look like you had an amazing Christmas Time.

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Alexis the Honey B said...

you look beautiful in your holiday gear! what a gorgeous family!

Ramona said...

You have beautiful family!Without doubt You have gave them one of the best Christmas ever. Great photos!
♥
xo Ra

Shea Lennon said...

You look gorgeous in your red dress!

o said...

Those are great pictures! You have such a beautiful family!!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

dulci said...

Your family is adorable!

just awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. Check out my blog to see what I mean :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...