Thursday, February 16, 2012

I don't just like cream in my coffee

Well hello there pretty ladies !!! Hope you all enjoyed your vday wanted to show off I mean show you my gifts that I received lol

Lovely seems like a trend MK for all holidays ... Well he knows me best I'm not complaining

So what did you receive !!! I would live to know this vday was kinda sad being self employed you don't really interact with anyone :( so when the lady at the post office asked me about my vday I was non stop talking about it Lolol seems like I'm always typing then having a conversation !!!

Have a amazing day

Xoxo
Best,
Curves

10 comments:

Sunny & Star said...

Such lovely presents. I definitely wouldn't complain about receiving MK every holiday either.

Rxqnaesthetics said...

Oooh that watch is super!! All I can say I love it!! He def knows you best.

Amy Fashion Blog said...

Mine Vday was good. Just work. Great gifts.

Frilly Socks And Docs said...

That watch. Is. AMAZING! So jealous, you lucky girl ! xx

Girlie Blogger said...

Lucky girl. I love the watch and the bag.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Erica said...

cute gifts! Girl, I do the same thing, I talk to everyone! But my mom is like that too! I just had a convo with a lady at Target about both leopard print and fresh produce!

Blanca1018♥ said...

I want your watch <3

Alexis the Honey B said...

WoW! great gifts, your hubby has amazing taste.

BlueVanilla said...

Lucky chica!! So cute!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Taylor Morgan said...

I love Michael Kors! He was at my school the other day and I didn't even know until after!! ug!!! I love that watch! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...