Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Easter Bunny

Easter desert table giant cupcake,cupcakes,chocolate covered strawberry ,cookies


Ladies hope you all are having a great day and enjoyed Easter this past weekend . I had a great Easter surround with my family. I felt like it was a double celebration for us celebrating that my mom made it out of her surgery and she has recovered so much to have had a great Easter with us !!! here's some pictures  of the man of the house with a great surprise that we got him !!! sorry no outfit post I was kinda dumb struck with my camera so into instragrma I forget to use my SLR uggg












Yours ,
Curves

11 comments:

Nora said...

awww cute table <3
xx

John B. Marine said...

Very cute blog post! Nice to see you had fun and enjoyed yourself. I like the "chicks dig me" bib. It's cute. :) Lovely sandals you're wearing, Candy.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

so cute now following from ig hun!!

GREEDS said...

Adorable photographs, and those sweets look amazing!

(itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

Mimi said...

i'm happy to hear and see that you had a great easter weekend with your family! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

The second picture is priceless. He like what is this.

Bronzed Humanity said...

What a sweetie pie! Adorable photos babe!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy Easter, sweetie! Glad you had a great one :)

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. Looks like everyone enjoyed that adorable bunny.

Unknown said...

I saw some of the photos on InstaGram and they're absolutely gorgeous. It looks like you had an amazing Easter celebration doll.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Unknown said...

OMG, how adorable is he!!!! I showed my niece the first photo with the giant cupcake and now she wants me to buy that giant cupcake mold haha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...