Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How can this be !!!

Well hello blogger world . I'm about 30 weeks pregnant now and I've came to the conclusion that I haven't gained all the weight I had lost before my pregnancy how is this possible .... its been a real hard  pill to swallow to see how much I had let myself go and the worse part is I didn't even notice. HOW is this possible  I lost 45 pounds and now at 30 weeks pregnant I've gained 38 pounds is that crazy !!!! its been a real reality check for me . I plan to go back to my diet plan after the baby because if I lost that much once I'm almost sure I can lose it again. But really I have no pressure to get back all back in shape I really want to enjoy baby Violet.

SO Here's a updated prego picture of me !!! and my prego fashion can you believe this dress was mine wen I was over weight. Yeah I know what was I thinking  .

yes that side view of my tummy is intense but baby violet there she's blowing kisses xoxo

My first family picture I love it !!!

well ladies hope you have a great day thanks for stopping by
I will talk to you all soon

take care
Curves & violet 

2 comments:

Amy Fashion Blog said...

your look amazing. You will have no problem losing the baby weight

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Girl you look amazing! You guys look so happy can't wait to see baby violet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...