Thursday, May 5, 2011

Begging you for Mercy

Hey ladies hows your Thursday going ??? hopefully good tomorrow is Friday and I just can't wait I'm going away for the weekend with my mom for mother's day . I pamper my mom with a day at the beach and spa after where all relax and  order some yummy food !!! its great we've done it three years now and spending special moments with my mom is the biggest gift for mother's day . What do you ladies do for mother's day ???

I have a make look and I really want to share with you this awesome necklace I got its so pretty from Charlotte Russ check it out ...
I was running late to get a picture of my outfit but I love this dress makes me feel so confident
Here's the choker I was telling you about isn't it awesome wow 

Make up is super easy and simple 
Face - Stilla Moisturizer has 40 spf
Eyeshadow - naked pallet the grey color and Virgin used as the highlight 
Eyeliner - waterline urband decay Zero 
Top - Stilla Smudge Pot 
Bronzer- applied with a kabuki brush smash box color box
Lips - 135 make me pink from Maybelline

Any questions on the products I used please let me know , thanks for stopping by dolls talk to you all soon

 Yours Truly, 
Curves 


P>S happy cinco de drinkco
cheers 


10 comments:

Erica said...

Cute! And I like that lipstick. Your weekend sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the pics :)

Dani*LaLa said...

I was so about to comment on what you wear on your face and you happen to post it =). I love your mothers day treat for your mom I love it I should do that for my mom one year

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Christine said...

you look so beautiful in these pictures :)

Xoxo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

ShreddingIt said...

hello beautiful!!
hope you and your mom have a great time!
my mom is in cali and im stuck in miami so no celebrating... :(
great look as always!!
plus thanks for your kind comment..and wish you the best..you rock!!

Shareena said...

beautiful necklace/choker.. I used to love choker because Janet Jackson made me wear it.. hehehe^__^

Ramona said...

wow! hun that necklace is amazing!!!!
Your plants for mothers day are brilliant! I wish I could spend this day with my mom as well. She lives in Latvia, I in Ireland. But I have sent her huge, cute greeting card and some pretty accessories and new perfume.
Have fun hun with your mom!

xoxo Ra

Unknown said...

Love that necklace so pretty. Well have a great time on your trip and spend a wonderful mothers day with your mommy friend! Besitos xoxo!

KayKay said...

share some of that drink over here lol anyway you look as fab as you always do and i always love your makeup, so smokey and dramatic. have a good weekend
xoxo

Alexis the Honey B said...

that necklace is adorable! also, loving that lipstick on you! cute!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Great Look

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...