Saturday, January 5, 2013

The attack of the skulls


As a owner of a online boutique I feel that everything I buy either has Skulls or Spikes and it has taken over my closet and Fancy Steps. Good or bad this is a  trend and everyone loves it so we can't say no to trends here's couple of picture !!! the the attack of the Skulls !!!




Maybe I'll need a skull and spike rehab when this is all said and done everything I'm wearing is from my shop FANCY STEPS  come by and get your Skull and spike fix



talk to you soon
Keep it Fancy

XOXO
Curves

2 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

love that you are back to posting

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

I'm not a fan of either skulls or spikes, but somehow you make them look cute and feminine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...