Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mothers day

Mother Day is this Sunday and I feel so excited to celbrate this day for it is my first Mother's day .Never would I have thought I would have had the honor to be a mother. My little girl is now 6 months,the most life changing months of my life. I have never felt so much love so much worry so much unknown as I have experianced these few months. Life has changed and I can't even imagine my old life any more. Violet made everything complete she was the missing piece to our puzzle of life. She gave us reason and something to look forward to.

Now being a mother has really opened my eyes to what my mother has done for me. And I'm so lucky to have the most amazing mom that now is my daughter grama . My mom showed me to believe in myself to love with no conditions and to be who ever I wanted to be. I pray to be as good as a mom to Violet like my mom has been to me.

to all the mom's, I praise you for our jobs are hard but very rewarding . Being a mom isn't a choice its a privilege .

SO happy mother's day to you to me and to my mom. My all your days be long full of love heath and happiness.

best wishes from your friend
Curves  







2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look so beautiful. Congrats on motherhood, I hope you have a wonderful mothers day.
Besos, Corazón
http://llipstickwithcoffee.blogspot.com/

Veronica Glam said...

Incredibly adorable, Happy Mother's Day Candy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...