Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Success, Achieve , Enjoy Latina lifestyle blogger


Well hello my pretty ladies , Sorry I've been MIA this past week I had numerous things going on this past week . I was part of the Latina Lifestyle Blogger event in Las Vegas
I had the pleasure and honor to volunteer to help the must amazing women Anna Lydia the founder of 
Latina Lifestyle Blogger
   This group  is where Latina women come and share there  passion , love , dreams from all ages from  different  backgrounds all come together . There was never a dual moments with the Latina Lifestyle conference. 
I had gotten very sick before this trip that I almost didn't make it,going against my doctors orders . I Prayed  and hoped  everything was going to be ok and went regardless of my situation . Once arriving I felt so much better ,I  even think none of the ladies even noticed I was sick.

Arriving Margo from the Latina group
was so kind enough to get my bags and stored  them in her car while we went to dinner at Bucca di Beppo , How awesome is that !!! I knew from that point that this event was going to amazing 
 Dinner was non stop conversation and meeting my dear friend Aggie was amazing she made me feel conformable because I knew she was there .
The food was to die for I had dined at this restaurant before but omg the food was amazing
Yes I was excited for the food as you can see hahah 

After Latina lifestyle took  back to the Tropicana where the event was being hosted  in style two white limos 
Before we got back we did a quick stop at the Las Vegas sign
then it was back to the lovely Tropicana for more amazing conversation

I  was so excited to meet with Sensa and the amazing speakers, we had a very nice breakfast that morning and started our day 

Author Alisa Valdes Rodriguez from Dirty Girls Social Club book so inspirational Made me realize how much Lanita's need to make a impact  in our society today .
The Sensa representative where so nice and provided all the information we need

After to our suite  on the 21st floor to hear the speakers that where so amazing

                                           Joanna Holden from Modular Ink speaking on branding


                                                   Kathy Crowley teaching presentation skills. 
                                                Lana Goldenberg workshop on SEO.

Lunch was after I couldn't even believe we had a credit for lunch and breakfast form Latina,lifestyle, blogger  thank you so much
at the blogger Junket

we had dinner that night  great food , wine and friends what else can you ask for

Saturday was my last day we meet with a amazing business adviser and a amazing stylist
Antonio Vega
we had a walk threw of the fashion show mall in Las Vegas I was in love omg this mall is amazing !!! biggest mall and Top shop will be opening soon  wow

I was lucky enough for one of my followers to meet me at Fashion show mall she's the sweetest , thank you so much for taking your time and meet me !!!


this was the end to this amazing event in which I can't wait for the next conference in San Francisco,Ca
if your a Latina and a blogger and really want to stand out and unite with other amazing Latina blogger's join us.

thank you for stopping by hope you enjoyed my post and pictures 

till next time 
Yours, 
Curves


13 comments:

Shareena said...

you look stunning! the event looks so much fun! ^_^

Gorgeous Glam said...

Sounds like a great event dear! And you look fabish!! How was the beautylish event? did you have a blast! xo -Taj

Collette Osuna said...

Omg How fun!!! You look amazing...and love all the pics....what a wonderful event to be a part of, congrats girlie!!

Enter my Shabby Apple FAB Frock Giveaway!!

Ramona said...

You look GORGEOUS darling despite your illness. I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill, fingers cross You're feeling better. And what an event! Wow! Looks so much fun!!

xoxo Ra

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Wow it looks like such a great event!
Thanks for sharing all the photos with us :)
I look forward to seeing how the event in San Francisco goes!


<3,
Dana

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

You ladies look stunning!!! Next conference I am there!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

This is a fabulous event! And such a lovely group of people. Loved all the fun pics too.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Dani*LaLa said...

Seems like the event was so much fun and I loved all your outfits they looked gorgeous.

Erica said...

OMG! This is amazing!! What fun! Hope you're feeling better!!!

Mimi said...

i'd be excited about the food too, haha! ;) and i think it's amazing that you got to attend this. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Alexis the Honey B said...

You look like you had a blast!! I wish i could have gone!!! And as always, looking fabulous in every pic you're in!! :)

Unknown said...

Honey so excited you had a good time. WOW the photos are priceless and it looks like you met some amazing LATIN women. Next time hopefully I can make it but as for now I'll have to settle by just looking at your beautiful photos. Thx for sharing.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

look like you had a great time

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...